With Spotify, it’s easy to find the right music for every moment – on your phone, your computer, your tablet and more.
There are millions of tracks on Spotify. So whether you’re working out, partying or relaxing, the right music is always at your fingertips. Choose what you want to listen to, or let Spotify surprise you.
You can also browse through the music collections of friends, artists and celebrities, or create a radio station and just sit back.
Soundtrack your life with Spotify.
Spotify's Terms & Conditions for Gift Cards, eGift Cards, Premium Codes and PINs (the 'Card Terms') Terms and Conditions
By using a Spotify Gift Card, eGift Card, eCard, Premium Code, or PIN (the 'Card'), you accept the following:
1. The Spotify Terms and Conditions of Use, which can be found at www.spotify.com/legal/end-user-agreement, form part of these Card Terms. The Spotify Terms and Conditions of Use may include terms and conditions in respect of the collection and use of personal data, general provisions regarding the services offered by Spotify, choice of law, mandatory arbitration (where applicable) and venue.
2. The Card is redeemable for full price standalone Premium subscription months only and cannot be redeemed for discounted or group subscriptions (such as student discounts, trial offers, Premium for families, or offers combining Premium with other companies' products or services).
3. The Card cannot be redeemed for cash or credit and cannot be returned or resold (except where required by law).
4. In order to redeem the Card, you must have or register for a Spotify account in the country where the Card was purchased. In order to use or register for a Spotify account you must comply with the applicable age requirements set out in the Spotify Terms and Conditions of Use.
5. To redeem, please visit www.spotify.com/redeem.
6. The Card must be redeemed within 3 years of the date of purchase, after which date the PIN will expire and the Card cannot be used for purchase.
7. The Card is a single-use card: the full face-value for an individual account is deducted at redemption and no incremental redemption or credit is permitted.
8. Spotify, its officers, shareholders, employees, agents, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, suppliers, and licensors are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from lost, stolen, or fraudulently obtained Cards or their unauthorized use.
9. The Card is provided by Spotify AB, registration number 556703-7485, with the address Regeringsgatan 19, 111 53 Stockholm, Sweden ('Spotify').
10. In the event of any inconsistency or conflict between these Card Terms and any terms and conditions printed on any Card, these Card Terms shall prevail.
11. For assistance and questions regarding Cards, go to support.spotify.com.